Forum > Spellen > Display on iPhone - jambo  
Rogoter
20 May 2013 om 12.48
Hi u all,

when I play it on my iPhone 5 and have more than four cards, the other cards are not shown, also no arrows to scroll sideways. I am not sure if this is only for the fifth card and arrows appear after one more card, or if it is for all cards more than four.

Would be nice if you had a look at it - I'm using the standard safari browser.
I guess I lost one or two games because of that - suddenly, the fifth card appeared when I played another :-)

Greetz,
Rog.

Elenitza

20 May 2013 om 12:57
Hi,

We dont have an iphone or safari. So it is difficult to test and see what happens. We are going to try to download and install safari to see if its a brower problem or an iphone/ipad problem.

For now we dont have an idea what causes the problem.
In the meantime, can you make some screenshots and mail them to us?

Greets

Rogoter
20 May 2013 om 17:31
Hi, thx. It is not a browser problem, as it works on my Apple Laptop.
I'll get screenshots.
Greetz

Roger.
Elenitza

20 May 2013 om 17:33
Ah okay, good to know.
I also didnt expect it to be a browser problem as Safari most of the times works same as Firefox.

Then it has to be the small resolution of the screen i guess where it goes wrong.
Rogoter
13 Sep 2013 om 09:58
Hi there

Again, the problem appeared on iPhone and on iPad (pjotr). When having more than 4 cards, one cards is not displayed. Even when - with more cards - the side scroll appears, one card gets lost and reappears only when you have less than 4 cards left.
Screenshots won't really help, I guess; for fixing it, an iPhone/iPad would be necessary.

Would be nice if you could fix it; I can only play the tournament on the laptop in the meantime.

Greetz

Roger.
Elenitza

13 Sep 2013 om 12:53
Hi,

In the time from may till now, has the problem existed all the time? Or is it back again?

Unfortunately for you, we dont have an iphone/ipad (and i'm not planning to buy one).
So it difficult to test what causes the problem.

Are there other players who have the same issues?

Even in NL vertalend.
Rogoter valt het op dat op iphone/ipad hij vaak 1 kaart mist.
Op de laptop werkt het bij hem wel.
Andere met dezelfde ervaring met iphone/ipad? Wij kunnen het zelf niet testen, aangezien we zo'n ding niet hebben.

Rhye_

13 Sep 2013 om 17:25
Inderdaad, lijkt wel erg hier op:

http://www.feuerteufel.nl/forum/forum.php?sectie=24&niveau=3&nr=568&start=1
Rogoter
14 Sep 2013 om 12:51
Ah, there is another thread about the same topic - sorry, it's dutch, so I didn't realize.
The problem is always and always has been; only on Mac Laptop, there is no problem.